About Senior Project

Erik L.-West

Topic: Karate Competitions/Tournaments

EQ: What is most important to competing as a top rated competitor in Martial Arts Tournaments?

Thursday, March 29, 2012

Room Creativity

(1) Q. How do you plan to address the room creativity expectation?

A. I wouldn't really have much of decoration for my presentation, but some things I would put for surroundings would be a few pics (drawings) or diagrams of Karate fighting techniques.  Also I would have training mats borrowed from the small gym for the training activity that is followed by one of my answers.

(2)Q. What activity ideas do you have for answer 1 or 2?

A. An activity I plan for answer 1 is as I said in the previous question is having my audience get basic training in sliding up on their opponent (no opponents are literally there just practice).  For answer 2, I would probably have a quiz on which angles are  effective against certain offensive techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment