About Senior Project

Erik L.-West

Topic: Karate Competitions/Tournaments

EQ: What is most important to competing as a top rated competitor in Martial Arts Tournaments?

Wednesday, October 26, 2011

What I've Learned So Far

1. Q. What have you learned how to do since you started working on your senior project?

A. When I began Senior Project, I've learned to make more effective use of my footwork with effective kicks instead going in with punches because it helps create openings; and makes countering difficult against me.

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZYm1nm3i-o

3. Q. What research helped you to do this and how?

A. The one research that helped me was my book "The Ultimate Kick: The Wallace Method to Winning Karate" by Bill "Superfoot" Wallace because it opened my eyes to make some small adjustments to my current techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment