About Senior Project

Erik L.-West

Topic: Karate Competitions/Tournaments

EQ: What is most important to competing as a top rated competitor in Martial Arts Tournaments?

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Independent Component 2

-Click the link for the log https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AglGmYIy2HNQdFkyOHgwNDUyWVBHNmsyM0tfd0ZIOXc

-Here's a normal class match to show evidence of my practice http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NhiYelLJvM

-Literal:   a. I, Erik Leon, affirm that I completed my independent component which represents 30 hours of work.

b. What I did to complete these 30 hours was my training and teaching youth students at the American Warrior Karate school on Wednesdays for 1 hour from 7:30 to 8:30 PM and Thursdays for 3 hours from 5:30 to 8:30 PM.

Interpretive: The most significant part of my independent component was actually competing as a Black Belt for the first time because now my fighting is going to be practiced to a new level and the new exciting competition challenge.

Applied: It helps answer my EQ because my training part helped me understand what it takes to be a good competitor in my point of view while training as well as actually applying most of what I practice and my answers state into my fighting such as angle hand techniques.

No comments:

Post a Comment