About Senior Project

Erik L.-West

Topic: Karate Competitions/Tournaments

EQ: What is most important to competing as a top rated competitor in Martial Arts Tournaments?

Sunday, May 13, 2012

Service Learning

1. Literal: Here is the Service Learning log, my service learning contacts were Sensei Steve Wrey for Training and Shihan Mohammad for competition.

 Interpretive: The most important I gained from this experience was both my Black belt after a long time of training and a better perspective on what it takes to become a good competitor because I worked hard to come a long way but there is still more I need to know and I won't get there unless I continue working just as hard as I always did.

Applied: The experience was actually a good help to answer my EQ because it gave me many options on what to go in depth with to figure out which important techniques or tactics that need so much training time for an answer.

2. Karate Training: Sensei Steve Wrey

Compete competitions: Shihan Mohammad Jahan-Vash

No comments:

Post a Comment