About Senior Project

Erik L.-West

Topic: Karate Competitions/Tournaments

EQ: What is most important to competing as a top rated competitor in Martial Arts Tournaments?

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Senior Project Reflection

1. What I'm most proud of in my Senior Project is the completion of my 2 hour presentation because I got to share information I gained, get everyone to know how techniques are done, and talk about how I myself as a Martial Artist will try to improve/

2. a. I think I would give myself a P (maybe P-) for my 2 hour presentation.

b. Overall for my Senior project would be a P.

3. What worked for me in my Senior project were my presentations because I got the best grades on those so far.

4. What didn't work for me was only the science part of my Science fair because I wasn't very sure how to apply Karate into a chart, I wasn't sure if there was any other method beside Force of a kick calculations.

5. My Senior project was helpful because it actually got me to focus in my training more than I did before I started.  For example I enjoyed my first time sparring as a Black Belt in team sparring and now in future competitions I want to prepare more better and take the words I gained from my interviewees.

No comments:

Post a Comment