About Senior Project

Erik L.-West

Topic: Karate Competitions/Tournaments

EQ: What is most important to competing as a top rated competitor in Martial Arts Tournaments?

Saturday, September 10, 2011

Interview Check 1

1. Q. Who are you interviewing and why?

A. I plan to interview my father, Delfino Leon.  He's a Black Belt in American Warrior Karate and is a good competitor himself.  He is one of my instructors and we've trained together for 8 years under Sensei Steve Wray's American Warrior Karate system.  I know he can answer my questions with his experience having competed in several top rated tournaments and his studies of many high caliber fighting competitors.  He can also recommend me to other top competitors in the circuit and highly trained Black Belts who have many years of experience competing.

2. Q. What additional questions will you ask them?

A. 1. How does a competitor benefit from a loss?

     2. Do you think every competitor takes a competition seriously?

     3. What is the main difference between competing as an under belt and competing as a Black Belt?

     4. What advice would you give to a first timer for competing?

No comments:

Post a Comment